I began in web design as a teenager, using Adobe Dreamweaver to build websites for family and friends. As I gained expertise and experience, I traded Dreamweaver for Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, moving on to illustration, graphic design, and print marketing. I layered law school on my interest in art and design, and then added a Masters in Business Administration, which I will complete in 2019. I began a career in email marketing after I graduated from law school, bringing together my ability to plan and implement strategies that reflect both creative and clear, focused thinking. My path has been anything but ordinary. I have worked with -- and in -- various professional disciplines, and this has allowed me to develop unique expertise in what is the core of marketing: finding and facilitating connections.
Email Marketing Analyst | Balsam brands
October 2017 - Present
- Strategize email deployments and designs that target both domestic and international markets.
- Develop, test, and deploy various email campaigns, including batch and blast, transactional, and triggered to both domestic and international customers.
- Produce HTML email templates using best practices to ensure proper rendering and delivery across multiple email clients and devices.
- Develop rule based logic and email templates that integrate personalized dynamic content elements.
Marketing Manager | Education logistics
May 2017 - October 2017
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create engaging marketing material.
- Create a brand identity for the partnership between EDULOG and Navistar.
- Build email campaigns using MailChimp that focus engaging content and increasing engagement.
- Utilize A/B Testing and analytics to strengthen customer retention and engagement.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
Legal Intern | The University of montana general Counsel
August 2016 - May 2017
- Perform research on various topics covering both legal and non-legal issues.
- Detail oriented environment where compliance with legal and ethical standards are crucial.
- Oversaw contract and tax paperwork for new museum associated with the University of Montana.
- Supervised the development of a program that allowed student built houses to be sold in the community.
marketing Associate | The University of Montana
August 2013 - May 2016
- Develop, design, and manage print and digital marketing campaigns.
- Increase engagement through new design and technology.
- Innovate, and think creatively to identify new channels of promotion.
- Build relationships with clients and work with other designers to create compelling and effective marketing campaigns.
The University of Montana School of Business Administration
Masters of Business Administration
Expected Graduation: May 2019
The University of Montana School of Law
Graduation: May 2017
The University of Montana
Bachelor's Degree in Sociology
Graduation: May 2014